Your privacy is important to Stichting Wind Energie Events (hereafter referred to as ‘WEE’). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that WEE collects, and the ways in which WEE uses that personal information for its general website http://windenergyevents.com.
WEE websites are subject to Dutch Law. Please note that our event registration website https://rap.windenergyevents.com is also included in this statement.
Personal information collection
WEE may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website by collecting `cookies`.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including filling in registration forms for participating in events that WEE organizes).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to WEE.
Using personal information
WEE may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website.
- Send you newsletters and other updates of our activities.
Securing your data
WEE will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. WEE may store all personal information you provide on its servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into this website will be protected by encryption technology.
This website contains links to other websites outside WEE. WEE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. Although all links are tested when new, links may change or disappear over time. Therefore, WEE cannot be held responsible to the functioning of links to other websites outside its jurisdiction.
Updating this statement